Request A Quote
- Tree work on the Dulles Toll Road: bit.ly/11fASb2 1 year ago
- Effective Email Marketing in 10 Simple Steps imforza.com/blog/effective… via @imforza 1 year ago
- 'Old School Wall Construction' bit.ly/WqbbQT 1 year ago
- Check out this snapping turtle spotted near Leesburg Thursday night: http://t.co/Rso9pP0e 2 years ago
- Lawn mower of the future? bit.ly/MOngwq 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
We thought that with Leap Year we’d get an extra day to get work done in 2012. No such luck!
Sergio Diaz has a truly American success story, and he credits Blake Landscapes with helping him write it. Originally from Sabinas, Mexico–about 190 miles south of San Antonio, TX–Sergio says he might never have become a permanent resident of the … Continue reading
This is a landscaping blog written by landscapers. We’re landscapers because we like being outside. Our work is outdoors, and, for most of us, a lot of our recreation is too. That’s one reason this warm winter has got us … Continue reading
Another lifelong resident of Loudoun County, Tom Tyler has been watching the area grow for a long time. The farms and fields that surrounded Leesburg when Tom was growing up have given way to the homes of thousands of new … Continue reading
Originally from El Salvador, Cesar Villatoro came to the United States as a youth in the 1990’s. He went to high school and learned to speak English in Long Island, New York, where he went on to work for a … Continue reading
Blake Landscapes VP Sergio Diaz just sent me these pictures from a project our Landscape Construction Division did at a public school last fall. Pretty cool!